A gift for your wife this Christmas

Too late...I already got her a tool kit.

HammerShoeScrewdriverButterKnife.jpg

Brent thats funny but Vaughns is pretty close to home here. While i was away once my wife used a fine pair of klein tool cutters meant for light gauge solid wire as a pair of pliers. I nearly cried when i got back and saw the blade all bent up. Yeah i could and did replace them but to see a tool that has an obvious cutting edge get mashed up like that was really :(:(:D

Brent thats funny but Vaughns is pretty close to home here. While i was away once my wife used a fine pair of klein tool cutters meant for light gauge solid wire as a pair of pliers. I nearly cried when i got back and saw the blade all bent up. Yeah i could and did replace them but to see a tool that has an obvious cutting edge get mashed up like that was really :(:(:D

Brent has beat into my head enough times..."the right tool for the right job", so hopefully I don't screw his up as much as in the early days. Although I have the opportunity to use the "measure twice, cut once" on him quite frequently :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Brent has beat into my head enough times..."the right tool for the right job", so hopefully I don't screw his up as much as in the early days. Although I have the opportunity to use the "measure twice, cut once" on him quite frequently :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ha,, I use the measure twice, cut once all the time, then measure again to make sure I'm right... it's usually too short, I'll cut if off again and it's still too short.....:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::rofl::rofl: