Shop pics

Arnie Grammon

Here's the shop......dust and all.
shop_2_004.jpg

shop_2_003.jpg

I'll add some more pics later with explanations and detail.

Thanks for looking!

Humm, I spy lots of hand tools! Planes and braces. :thumb: A nice looking mission style headboard and foot board. This shop has some potential! Just need to work on getting some old arn in there. ;)

Arnie,

A lot of great tools and a lot of good work going on it looks like. It's funny how different people notice different things as the thing that struck me the most was the decorations. Now that is unique for a shop. You did a great job on the antlers as they actually look real. Just a little jest. Must be some great hunting in Oregon these days.

Allen

Last edited:
I see that microwave hiding under the table. :rofl:
We have us a coffee lover. ;)

Great looking shop! Your organization in there is really nice. I love the way you put the walls to work. :thumb:

DT

Got Jet? :D

Nice-looking shop, Arnie. You've got all the major food groups covered very well. (Sawing, planing, jointing, sanding.) :thumb:

what tools? what dust?....

I couldn't get past the mule deer racks...looks like a elk as well...I'm always a sucker for a good rack.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Just to add a tad bit......

First, I can't believe how messy my shop looks (the "Lived In Look") in the pics. I guess as long as I know where everything is...
;)

Hey! You pen-turners! Quit slobbering over my antlers! I have plenty of sheds that will make decent pen material. I need to leave the antlers intact so I can have conversation pieces to spin my great white hunter yarns...:D ;) :rofl:

I mainly collect planes and hand tools. I am really not a confirmed thumb-dragger...as you can see from all the electron-burning noise-makers I have taking up most of the room. :D

Like many of you, I'm what some would consider a hybrid WWer.....there's nothing like a well-tuned shoulder plane to dress up a tenon.

Thanks for all the nice comments!