Math Algebra Guru

My mom was a math teacher and still does a bit of tutoring...but it took me 3 or 4 tries to get thru college algebra...:doh::eek: Hope you find what you need!

OK what I have is a list of Algebra, trig and geometry terms. I have to give a definition of the term and a real life example of how it would be used. Supposed to be quick and to the point, per instructor.

An example would be the theory to figure a pyramid, sorry can't remember the name. Def/ formula; c2= a2 + b2, can't even make it look right on this here machine, but you get the point. Real life; would be to use to square a deck or concrete pad.

I hope that all makes sense.

OK what I have is a list of Algebra, trig and geometry terms. I have to give a definition of the term and a real life example of how it would be used. Supposed to be quick and to the point, per instructor.

An example would be the theory to figure a pyramid, sorry can't remember the name. Def/ formula; c2= a2 + b2, can't even make it look right on this here machine, but you get the point. Real life; would be to use to square a deck or concrete pad.

C² = a² + b²
² = alt + 0178 (number lock on)

Pythagorean theorem