Great day here in Palomino Valley

Brent Dowell

Administrator
Staff member
Got up to 59 Degrees!! So I broke out the ole Sky Crawler, charged up some batteries and had a little fun...

Sharon surprised me and came out and took a few pictures, so I thought I'd share...

Nice Shot Sharon!
FWW-2236.jpg

Just Flying around
FWW-2238.jpg

Safe Landing, My favorite kind.... :thumb:
FWW-2269.jpg

Cool pics, Brent...er...Sharon. :) Do you have any RC ground vehicles? I've got an E-Maxx monster truck that would have a lot of fun in your playground.

Must be great to have a big open space with no trees to avoid. Man, you sure have lots of toys, I'm jealous :thumb::thumb:

On the other hand, he'll never get a chance to build that tree house he's always dreamed about owning. :D

Cool pics, Brent...er...Sharon. :) Do you have any RC ground vehicles? I've got an E-Maxx monster truck that would have a lot of fun in your playground.

Never did really get into the ground vehicle thing. Crashing planes seems to be frustrating enough. A ground vehicle sure would have a lot of room to run. Lots of jumps. :thumb:

On the other hand, he'll never get a chance to build that tree house he's always dreamed about owning. :D

Ahh, but plenty of room to dig that fallout shelter... :thumb:

Looks like fun. When was about 10 I built those little fighter planes with the .049 gas engine tethered to line for controls...Had tons of fun with those - flying inverted, figure 8's etc... Im afraid IF I could keep it from crashing today, I'd get pretty ill going round and round and round.......:bonkers:

Hey Brent i missed this but it looks like you aint got no snow??? Have you had any this year?

We had a bunch of snow, but it all melted. Today we had a high of 65.1f out here are the ranch. I was able to work in the garage all day in a T-shirt! Would have done some more flying, but it was a little windy...