St. Louis Woodworking Show?

Doug DeVore

Anyone else from the midwest going? I am taking the wifes van and your more than welcome to ride along. I will be coming up out of southern Illinois on 57 north - at Mt. Veron will take 64 west over to the show. I will be leaving around 8:30 AM and should be home around 6:00 or so. Will be at Mt. Vernon around around 10:00. Puts us at the show around 11:30, so I like to grab a bite before making my way there. Usually spend a 2-4 hours at the show and then hit the road.

http://cms.thewoodworkingshows.com/cms/Home/StLouisIL/tabid/87/Default.aspx

Thanks,
Doug

Bruce,
I have no idea on the breakfast club, but I will more than likely be the only guy there wearing a Chicago Cubs hat at the St. Louis show :D

I see your from Peoria. My now father-in-law use to give his baby girl and me his season tickets to go watch the Peoria Riverman play when he had other plans. That was 17+ years ago. Good times.

Let us know how the show is, please. I'm considering going to the one in Columbus, OH in early February (weather permitting), but if it's not worth it I won't waste the gas and time driving the 175 miles to get there.