weird

Read this and tell me what you think. A friend posted this and it is truly strange. This year we will experience dates of 1/1/11, 1/11/11, 11/1/11, 11/11/11. Take the last 2 digits of the year you were born plus the age you will be this year & post what you get. So far, I've only seen 11 or 111 for all. Any explanations by you geniuse..

I'm 111 .......53/58

That makes sense, but it should work for ANY year.

Suppose you were born in 1900. You would have turned 58 in 1958, right?

If you start with your birth year, and add your age (as of your birthday in the current year) you should get THIS year, no matter what year it is.

:dunno:

Looking at it another way, I guess we're all (except for Frank :wave:) agreeing that it has been 111 years since 1900.

X of those years passed before we were born, and the rest of them (111 - X) have passed since we were born.

Right? :huh:

Looking at it another way, I guess we're all (except for Frank :wave:) agreeing that it has been 111 years since 1900.

X of those years passed before we were born, and the rest of them (111 - X) have passed since we were born.

Right? :huh:

You are correct. I think it gets more attention on years with odd looking dates.