Friday again

Saturday, I'm putting new brakes and a idler arm on the Tahoe to get it ready for inspection.

Sunday I'm planning to work on cabinet doors and drawers, then finishing trim up in the kitchen. Might see if my wife can start pulling off wall paper backing in the master bath so we can paint it this next week.

Should be finishing up the cabinet for my RAS and getting the RAS tuned up and ready to run again.

Besides that, some more shop re-org and cabinet building work.

I will be freezing my tail off...woke up to -5 this moring and now it's snowing again!

I will be sneeking over to my dad's shop tomorrow, it has heat and he's out of town! :rolleyes::wave: :whistling:

I have to go clean sweep out and clean out a basement.(gotta wait for the exterminator also)
Im waiting on a kids call back so hopefully hell be around to help me drag all the junk upstairs.

Sunday-J E T S jets, jets, jets.

Staying inside...another 4-6" snow coming. Designing an M&M dispenser with some cam action for extra motion. Thinking about spring and green stuff and flowers and fresh tomatoes from the garden and.........

Putting this together:

41PEcIplIvL.jpg

I ordered from Amazon on Sunday and it was delivered from Arizona this morning! I consider that to be fast service. It is sitting in the "shop" right now, waiting to be unpackaged and assembled.

I am going to put all my mechanic tools, calibrated gages, specialized woodworking machine tools, greases, lubricates, cleaners on this cart. Now when I need to work on the table saw, band saw, planer, etc., I just move the cart around to where I am working. Right now it is all in different drawers, cabinets and such. Part of 12 step program to get the shop organized.

Putting this together:

41PEcIplIvL.jpg

I ordered from Amazon on Sunday and it was delivered from Arizona this morning! I consider that to be fast service. It is sitting in the "shop" right now, waiting to be unpackaged and assembled.

I am going to put all my mechanic tools, calibrated gages, specialized woodworking machine tools, greases, lubricates, cleaners on this cart. Now when I need to work on the table saw, band saw, planer, etc., I just move the cart around to where I am working. Right now it is all in different drawers, cabinets and such. Part of 12 step program to get the shop organized.

I've got a double decker one of those and my plan is to get all of my wood working tools OUT of it one day.... :rofl:

We are hosting granddaughter Abby's 5th birthday Saturday. My wife decided that the rugs needed cleaning and the dining room floor needed a new coat of stain and poly. Gotta love snow days.:( 8" again this morning and her school was called off:doh::doh::doh:

After blowing the driveway and doing the rugs I got a few hours in the shop trying in vain to finish Abby's birthday present. I'll do the floor tonight when they are all in bed.