Summer must be comming

Tom Niemi

Staff member
cause I am in the mood for grillin':D Already showed last night s fair on another thread (first pic is last night) so here is todays fair:thumb:

Attachments

• Grillin'.jpg
    Grillin'.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 102
  • Grillin' 2.jpg
    Grillin' 2.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 62
And here I'm making Big Boy Chili... Small chunks of chuck roast, home grown ancho chiles dried and ground into chili powder... Can't wait...

Ya picked one of the coldest days of the Winter for it, didn't you? At least, it's -20 over here yesterday and this morning and I doubt it's that different over on your side of Michigan.

Ya picked one of the coldest days of the Winter for it, didn't you? At least, it's -20 over here yesterday and this morning and I doubt it's that different over on your side of Michigan.

It was a cold weekend for grillin' for sure Art, it was 12 F here:D I do grill all winter also and used this as a warm up for a visit from Larry the first weekend in Feb, had to hone the winter techniques a touch:)

Oh Tom you made me hungry. :thumb::thumb: I grill all winter too. Keep the BBQ close to the back door on the deck.

Ok someone tell me what a ABT is ?

and while you guys are at it, where does this "slider" description of a mini burger come from?

Rob, here's the definition of ABT. Not sure if it's family friendly or not. :p There are about a bazillion variations on the theme.

I always figured sliders got their name because they're small and greasy, and slide right down your throat. :D