Super Bowl poll

Your Super Bowl prediction

• Total voters
Well I WILL BE watching the game and cheering on the PACKERS!

I haven't watched much of the game the past few years, but when my team is playing, I have to!

only 150 million people worldwide care.
Thats why the big boys pay millions of dollars a minute to get their ads aired during the game.
This is a woodworking site, but many share other interests,alot of us share common interests besides woodworking.

There's no question that the Super Bowl is a big-interest, big-money event. Boy howdy, is it ever.

But I think it's OK, especially in reply to a poll on a woodworking forum, to say that the asked-about, not-related-to-woodworking topic simply doesn't interest you.

Different strokes for different folks! :wave:

I'm a dedicated Super Bowl commercial watcher :thumb: :thumb:

We also celebrate the day as an unofficial holiday, which in our house makes it eligible for a FoFF (Festival of Fried Foods).

I did have both games on yesterday while I messed around in the garage. That's probably a first. I'm not all that big into watching football. But I got sucked into the whole Bears vs. Packers thing, and then it just made sense to watch the jets/steelers. Just figured it'd be good to have a little background so I could understand stuff for the 'big' game..

I will watch for the commercials......ever since the Giants decided that they do no have to play the final 4 minutes of a football game......ugh......what a disappointing football season for me:doh:

Well in our house with two young males and one of them a football player with a good few championships to his name at school, we dont have much choice but to be football fans.

The young un is a Eagles fan, the older one is a die hard Green Bay fan, has said if he ever gets to see them play in their home stadium thats enough for his life. :huh:

Given my love of the New England Mass Conn Maine coast i am a Patriots fan so its testy in this house.

Given my teams out i voted to support Green Bay, but thats thinking with my heart not my head.

The Steelers are where i woud put my money if i was to bet.:D:rofl:

Allen sorry about your Jets but they had a good run.:)