Military family members

Folks, I have a couple hundred pens that are needing to find their way into the hands of military people. If you have family (like Don's son) who are in a far away land fighting for our freedom, while quantities last, I will gladly send your family member and their troop members a pen (one pen per person, not one pen per troop!). I need their name, address and number of troop members. I am saying troop, don't know if it is called a squad, platoon, etc. So, first come first served, while quantities last. Let me know. Thanks in advance. And also thank your family member(s) for me.

Jonathan

Let me restate this so it is more politically correct. Tell me you are sending me a PM and then PM me the address.

Also, this isn't from me alone. This is this year's batch of pens made from pen kits sold to me at a reduced rate from Woodturningz.com and pen blanks donated from the great folks here at Family Woodworking. These are pens my students have turned for soldiers. Thus the quest for addresses.

Don's son and his troop have sent so many nice letters and thank you's to my students. We have sent many pens overseas, but the most mail came from Don's son's troop (please send him my thanks for that Don).

As to cost, thanks for the gesture, but in a flat rate box as long as it is going to a military base/address, the post office sends it free. Thanks Uncle Sam.

Send them on folks.