Box Swap comming up and it gonna include turned as well as flat works boxes

KaLea, with all due respect, I disagree. The only reason I look at "New Posts" is because I'm a Moderator and I try to read every new post in every thread every day. Before I was a Moderator, and when I will no longer be a Moderator, I did (and will) only read 3-4 forums regularly. I genuinely believe that the reason we have close to 30 people in this swap, including several new people is because we posted it all over the place.

Sent Tom a PM. Thanks Don...glad I caught it

I think that you underestimate the intelligence level of the majority of your participating membership in that there is a little link right there at the top of the page that says "New Posts" which I dare bet a good deal of your participating membership uses.
Perhaps a nifty idea, for those who do use that cool "new post" feature, would be to use a tag such as "cross posted" at the beginning of the duplicate or informational posts directing members to a post in another area. Doing such could prevent members from getting frustrated or annoyed reading about the same thing in different places, and avoid confusion (as we have seen with pen blank swaps in the past).

Kalea, read Jim post, I rest my case. :p

Oh and are you insinuating that Jim's intellegence level is low.

Last edited:
Today is the last day to get in on the BOX SWAP! PM your address to TOM NIEMI. 31 people so far. All skill levels welcome.

balloons.gif
2vsj1nm.gif
84.gif