It's FRIDAY again. What's happening?

gonna get rid of a ugly box in the detroit area:) to some foreign friends that have no clue its coming:) and get some good food and time with my curly haired grand daughter:)

Continuing on my quest to reorganize my shop.

Today, French Cleat installation, Clamp Racks making, and other assorted organizers to mount on the cleats.

Tomorrow Drawer Boxes, probably around 20 or more? It'd be very nice if the drawer slides I ordered got here, but I doubt that I'll get all the drawers done this weekend anyway.

Hoping to make another weekend,:wave: My son is coming over tomorrow to replace the knob shower set with handicapp friendly levers, Perhaps a shower without a struggle :thumb:

Suppose to get up in the 50's today and in the 40's tomorrow...then dropping to single digits Monday. So making the best of it, going to work on cabinet doors tonight.

Saturday it looks like I'm putting new belts and a idler pulley on my daughter's car (learning patience in other words, and probably making up new not-nice words :rofl:). Have to get my truck inspected as well.

Getting some electrical work done on the shop if I have time.

Hoping to get some time in my shop and get the vanity further along. Also give some thought to the box swap. Before we know it, March will be here.:)

First up though i want to give the house knives a good sharpening and redo all my chisels. :D Ithink i have gone sharpen crazy. I never get tired of experiencing a sharp edge there is real satisfaction in getting there.:D

Not much shop time for me. I'm off to dad's to troubleshoot some network problems he's having and help him set up his internet radio in the shop. ;-(

Birka:thumb:
So that means tonight I have to finish fixing a mug that was promised to be delivered at Birkia. And KaLea's out in the shop now finishing a knife that had the same promise made.:thumb: