What can I do with them

Bob Gibson

My wife has 2 broken vacuum cleaners. 1 oreck and 1 hoover. Upright type. The motors are OK. Any idea of practical uses for the motors in a ww shop if I take them out??

I have boxes and boxes of springs, bearings, brackets, switches, cords and other stuff from broken appliances. I can't seem to throw anything out. :eek:

My wife has 2 broken vacuum cleaners. 1 oreck and 1 hoover. Upright type. The motors are OK. Any idea of practical uses for the motors in a ww shop if I take them out??

I have boxes and boxes of springs, bearings, brackets, switches, cords and other stuff from broken appliances. I can't seem to throw anything out. :eek:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: PM me your address, Bob! I'd be happy to send you some more of that stuff FREE! Lets' see....I've got some broken lamps, cords, switches, a broken toaster, broken expresso maker, a real buffet of items you will love. ABSOLUTELY FREE! :woot: :woohoo: :rofl: :thumb: :congrats: :champagne:

I'm sorting through stuff like that and have been making monthly dump runs... I know it's hard, but sometimes there's just nothing good you can do with 'stuff'.

Maybe you could make some kind of sanding downdraft table with the vacuums?

So, Brent, are you delivering, or picking up? Just curious...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Delivering! I honestly don't know where it all comes from. Seems like there is always some kind of stack of cardboard, or stuff I've demo'ed from doing renovation or something that's just too big to go out in the trash... :D