Michigander checking in

Howdy folks, after a few days of lurking thru the threads here, I couldn't resist joining...Seems quite the knowledgeable group and friendly to boot! So unless I failed to read deep enough{lol}, Thanks for allowing me a chance to watch and learn from you, and who knows, maybe I'll be able to toss-in a helpful tidbit here and there........Cheers.......Kenny

Hi Ken, nice to meet you! So glad you recovered from your lurk-itis! :D You're right, this is a super knowledgeable and friendly group. I'm just a beginner WW-er myself, but there are some very experienced and helpful folks in our Family.

Everyone loves photos here, so post lots when you can. Often you'll hear "no pic, never happened! :D"

If you feel like it there's a BOX SWAP coming up (that's the whole thread) and here's the quick and dirty, and I can guarantee a) a lot of laughs and b) no one's box will be worse than mine. :rofl:

Greetings from the Wet Coast of Vancouver Island!

Hi Cynthia and thanks for the greeting and info...The box swap was the icing on the cake in my decision to join here...what a wonderful idea! I have seen the thread and am so glad I didn't toss the shoe box my nephew gave back to me after his frogs passed away ;)

Hi Cynthia and thanks for the greeting and info...The box swap was the icing on the cake in my decision to join here...what a wonderful idea! I have seen the thread and am so glad I didn't toss the shoe box my nephew gave back to me after his frogs passed away ;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Gee, a dead frog shoebox might give mine some competition! You're gonna fit right in here...........;) :p :highfive: :welcome:
dancegirl2.gif
hammering.gif
sawing.gif

Welcome to the Family Ken! :wave:

A good friend of mine and his family relocated from Japan to Marshall Michigan last year.

He says you get lots of snow :rolleyes: :rofl: (He is originally from rural Illinois).

Oh great. Another Michigander. Ah well, that's OK, we're already used to typing slow for the other ones anyway. :rofl:

Welcome aboard, Kenny. :wave: We've got some great members here from Michigan...glad to add another one to the list. :thumb: If you're anything like Tom and Larry, you'll fit right in. :D

Welcome Ken, gee you Michiganders will be able to form a possie soon.:D:thumb:

Hope you enjoy your stay, looking at your avatar looks like you could have entered the winter beard contest but you a bit late for that.

Any of you Michiganders believe in shaving in winter?:rofl: