Don't Think I'll Be Going Here For Vacation!

That is crazy...but one of the greatest things I've seen and experienced was climbing a mountain in AK and looking down into the valley and seeing a bald eagle soaring below me! Very cool! You just can't beat pucker power!:D

The link worked for me. I'm trying to find my stomach--it must have jumped out of here about 900 feet.:eek::eek: Don't think I could have handled watching that on a big screen TV--this little monitor was bad enough.:rofl::rofl: I break out in a cold sweat on a 6' ladder.:(:(

Yes, it is the one of the tower climbers. Funny I just watched it before I posted.

The link worked for me. I'm trying to find my stomach--it must have jumped out of here about 900 feet.:eek::eek: Don't think I could have handled watching that on a big screen TV--this little monitor was bad enough.:rofl::rofl: I break out in a cold sweat on a 6' ladder.:(:(

Ah...it doesn't want to play in Firefox for me, but I got it to show up with IE.

Ron, even watching the tower climbers on an iPhone is enough to give me the heebie-jeebies. :eek:

Oh, and regarding the video at the beginning of this thread...I agree. You wouldn't see me walking on that trail anytime soon. I also wonder about the guys who built it in the first place. They must have REALLY wanted to get to the top of that mountain. :rolleyes: :D

Just watched the tower climbing one...WOW!:eek:

I wonder how they erect this thing in the first place?

I thought too, what would you do if you got to the top and forgot a tool?:huh::eek:

I hope they get paid well!

The guys on the trail around the mountain, I believe that most make it a pilgrimage to the temple at the top for various reasons. Some look to be tourists, but holy cow, what a way to go - on a vacation while falling off a wood plank 1000 feet above the valley! I'll stick to the perils of flying to Puerto Rico for a week or two!