Here's where I waste time

Nothing like I dream of, but it keep's me out of trouble and the wifes hair, so it's all good.

minidscf2705.jpg

minidscf2704.jpg

minidscf2707.jpg

minidscf2708.jpg

minidscf2709.jpg

this is current...there's been quite a few tools and lay-outs come and go thru here...♫someday over the rainbow♪....:thumb:

Hi Jim, these pix were taken, probably after a hard night of liquid inspiration time :thumb:

Can't tell ya much on the combo set...they're 1949 Rockwell/Delta Home/something something{lol i forget at the moment...old age!}. The table saw is an 8 " titling table model and the jointer is the 4" model and they sit on the original stand and are powered by the original 1/2 horse motor...bout all I know.

They work well for me as I usually do smaller items, any sheetwork get's the cs sizing treatment outside the shop...

Thanks Brent

Last edited:
Nice looking shop. I can relate to cutting sheet good down outside.

I purchased a 10" TS 6" Jointer 1 HP version of your TS/Jointer system for my Dad's small 8'x24' shop for $125. I Had to shim the back Jointer table 10 thousands to correct it to proper specifications it works great, it has a jet lock fence that works fine. don't think it has been used very much.

Attachments

• SJ combo 3.jpg
    SJ combo 3.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Love seeing a Radial Arm Saw in a shop... I'm in the process of getting an old beast of a multiplex up and running...

Very nice place to "waste time" Ken. :thumb: What are the dimensions? Looks like you have it all covered except,,,,,,,,,I see no lathe?

Not a turner, yet? :rofl:

Aloha, Tony

Nice looking shop. I can relate to cutting sheet good down outside.

I purchased a 10" TS 6" Jointer 1 HP version of your TS/Jointer system for my Dad's small 8'x24' shop for $125. I Had to shim the back Jointer table 10 thousands to correct it to proper specifications it works great, it has a jet lock fence that works fine. don't think it has been used very much.

Cool, looks like spitting images...I paid $145 and the fella threw in a great story of how it belonged to his granddad, father them himself, no idea if it was true or sales pitch, but fun to think about...Thanks Bart

Love seeing a Radial Arm Saw in a shop... I'm in the process of getting an old beast of a multiplex up and running...

pictures Brent, pictures..show that beast!:D

Very nice place to "waste time" Ken. :thumb: What are the dimensions? Looks like you have it all covered except,,,,,,,,,I see no lathe?

Not a turner, yet? :rofl:

Aloha, Tony

Aloha to you as well Tony, thanks for peeking in...sorry for leaving out the specs--- 20'x 20' outside dimension, and I recently closed off a 6'x 10'{roughly} section to try and limit the dust on the missy's craft supplies. That's it behind the RAS, hope to turn it into a small finishing/DC/compressor room, we've been working on turning a bedroom into a craft room for swmbo.

Lathe is on the agenda...sometime this year I hope...never been up close and personal with one, but I do like saw dust and chips, so...:D

Here's a shot from outside...figured with this 'blizzard' bearing down on us, I'd try and post a more flattering picture{lol}
shoptk.jpg

...Lathe is on the agenda...sometime this year I hope...never been up close and personal with one, but I do like saw dust and chips, so...:D

Sawdust and chips do happen occasionally...

Shooting Curlies 600.jpg Curlies on the Floor 600.jpg Lathe Cleanup 600.jpg

The Dark Side will welcome you with its warm, curly hands.
darth_vader5.gif

Cool, looks like spitting images...I paid $145 and the fella threw in a great story of how it belonged to his granddad, father them himself, no idea if it was true or sales pitch, but fun to think about...Thanks Bart

Here's a shot from outside...figured with this 'blizzard' bearing down on us, I'd try and post a more flattering picture{lol}
shoptk.jpg

Homey is a great description. The pic just makes you want to curl up with a log and have a wonderful day.

Enjoy,

Jim