A little shop clean-up and a bonus

Darren Wright

Administrator
Staff member
Since I got half the day off due to weather I decided to do some cleanup in the shop today. About half of my shop was cluttered up with boxes spread out from our move a couple of months back. Mostly stuff my wife still needs to go through and sort out for a garage sale. I ended up moving this to the back corner, stacking it in isles for her to still be able to access them, then moved the trailer over by my side garage door. Overall, I cleared out a nice 20' X 20' space.

As you can see one of my next projects needs to be a wood and sheeting rack.
attachment.php

The bonus was coming across a whole box full of hardware that I had forgot about. Had several sets of casters, some knobs and threaded inserts I bought for making jigs, a few drawer glides, and some hinges that I was about to go buy anyway.:thumb:
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20110201_191816.jpg
    IMG_20110201_191816.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_20110201_193142.jpg
    IMG_20110201_193142.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 70
Wow...you actually have space :thumb::thumb:

It's good that you can at least still recognize space when you see it, considering you probably aren't used to seeing it in a shop. :p

(I should talk. At least Brent has enough room in his to move things around for a re-org.) :rolleyes:

Bill, I figured Sharon would appreciate some empathy, but you did prove my other point. We could only fit about three of us at a time in my shop when you guys were here. :rofl: You gotta admit I don't have a lot of dancin' room in there.

Ok...that's it...if that's your shop...I don't wanna talk to you anymore :rofl::rofl::rofl:.
I'll have an 8x16 "garage" for my new shop...I may actually post some pic's cuz I'm really excited not to have to sit on the trunk of my car to get some turning done :D:D:D