Cherry Sofa Table

Rickey LoDico

This mission style table is the fourth of a set and is finished with Watco Cherry Danish Oil and Waterlox. Top is 17 X 50.

Attachments

• phpQS3B7QPM.jpg
    phpQS3B7QPM.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 109
Nice table. I hate plants on fine furniture. Someone inevitably spills something on it, or something seeps through the "waterproof" barrier, at least in my world.

Nice table. I hate plants on fine furniture. Someone inevitably spills something on it, or something seeps through the "waterproof" barrier, at least in my world.

Why is it that as soon as you build a table the lady of the house has to stick a plant on it:dunno::dunno:

The pot usually has a base that is equal to 60 grit sandpaper and they slide it all over the top of the table trying to find just the right spot for the plant :doh::doh:

Really nice Rickey. Is that the design from the Woodsmith Magazine? I built the same table about 15 years ago out of alder as a gift for my daughter. Not nearly as nice as yours!

Really nice Rickey. Is that the design from the Woodsmith Magazine? I built the same table about 15 years ago out of alder as a gift for my daughter. Not nearly as nice as yours!

Yes. From Woodsmith mag. I forget which issue. The sofa table, coffee and end tables were all in different issues. I didn't check to see the difference with this sofa table and the other pieces but there was definitely something not the same. I had a much more difficult time with this one than the other two.