Super Bowl Results

Im sick and tired of everyone trying to put their own "spin" on our national anthem.
PUt your own spin on a song you wrote or on some pop song, not our national anthem.
Its ridiculous already, and I wish people would stop disrespecting something that DOES NOT NEED CHANGE!

If people are getting sick and tired of others making blonde jokes, well, need I say more.

Ms. Aguilera, as I read this morning, claims she got so caught up in the moment, and lost her place.
Maybe someone should have explained to her, she isnt doing a concert, she is honoring our nation by singing our national anthem that many hold dear to themselves.

besides, that kid from Glee sounded better anyway.

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

I enjoyed the game and the outcome. I felt the commercials were somewhat of a disappointment. Am I the only person in the world to like the Chrysler/Detroit commercial? The anthem went about like I expected when I found out who was performing--disgraceful.

...Am I the only person in the world to like the Chrysler/Detroit commercial?...

I liked it. Little surprised to see Eminem doing commercials (there was also one where he was animated...can't remember what they were selling), but for enough money I guess anyone has a price.

one day, Id just like to see an ad something lilke this:(Not trying to be a fuddy duddy)

A black screen with white lettering-

We at Ford(or whoever advertises, just using them as example)understand the difficult financial times our nation is experiencing currently.
Instead of spending 30 million dollars to produce a cutsie commercial for the superbowl, we at Ford decided to give back 3000.00 to the first 10000 people who purchase a Ford after this game. Thankyou for supporting our products.

one day, Id just like to see an ad something lilke this:(Not trying to be a fuddy duddy)

A black screen with white lettering-

We at Ford(or whoever advertises, just using them as example)understand the difficult financial times our nation is experiencing currently.
Instead of spending 30 million dollars to produce a cutsie commercial for the superbowl, we at Ford decided to give back 3000.00 to the first 10000 people who purchase a Ford after this game. Thankyou for supporting our products.

Making the first 10k happy isn't worth angering that 10001st.