May I cuss????????

Frank Fusco

????????........guess not.

If I could, I would today.
Temp. outside when I woke up was MINUS 18 DEGREES. :eek::eek::eek:
That has to be an historic low for here. BTW, for those who don't know, I am in north-central Arkansas, not Fairbanks, Alaska.
On the other hand, we are warm and comfortable in our home. I'm sure the news later today will mention several who had unfortunate experiences. This is dangerous, deadly, cold for those not prepared.

wow that is nippy,,sure yu got your glasses on and there clean frank:) we had -10 last wknd first of the week but todays is almost hot a 12:rofl:

i just checked the weather map and it says your 21 and sunny???
LINK

Last edited:
If it's any consolation Frank, it got cold down here as well a couple of days ago. Not anywhere near -18 degrees though.

Stay warm!

My brother in OK city told me he was a bit nippy this week too. -28 this morning, but will be near 60 tomorrow...we should hit 30 today for the first time this year! Mid 40s next week...maybe the snow will be gone by next week! Nothing like a dirty brown lawn that says spring is near. :D

cuss away, but I had a great day!
Meds kicked in and I had superman strength today.
Got 7 hours of shop time in.
Filled the dust collector bag twice!
thankgod for modern medicine.
Finally got moving on my next project, and getting near the finishing end of the second bed.
What a day! Cold temps hovered around 30, didnt stop me.
man, it feels great to have a day like this after weeks of crud.

(my eyes and hand coordination were so off the past few weeks, I could not change out the drum sanders sand paper belt until today, finally, even cut alot more from the roll to save time next time measuring them up)

Last edited:
Hey Frank,

If you don't like your weather, try this:

In two days 24" of snow. Now, we're used to snow, but 24" is a little too much. Took four times cleaning of the driveway and two more of the end of it due to snow plow dumping, in one case a pile three feet wide and four feet tall. Had to break it down with the shovel, then blow it on top of the two to six feet in the yard (Due to 50 mph winds).

After the snow came -21 Degree temps!

It's suposed to finely get into the 30's Sunday!

Bruce

Even though I grip and moan about the lousy weather, the beauty of my part of the country is that the winter stuff doesn't last long. Yesterday the temp was 68 degrees and today will be about the same. Snow is gone. We will get a couple reminders of winter but I'm sure spring is not far away.