Pocket Clip Pen Lights

Les Elm

This one has Chrome/Black Enamel plating with a piece of Rosewood Myrtle.
Sanded to 400x, buffed with super fine steel wool and applied 6 coats of MINWAX Clear Gloss Polyurethane.

Les

fz6y5c.jpg

erzupk.jpg

j6ts1k.jpg

This one has Gold/Gun Metal plating with a piece of Non-Stabilized Black Ash Burl.
Sanded to 400x, buffed with super fine steel wool and applied 6 coats of MINWAX Clear Gloss Polyurethane.

Les

i1jqxx.jpg

mk7rs6.jpg

2jbr1qb.jpg

Last edited:
Those are nice Les.... I picked up a couple of the kits in a blank/kit swap a while back... after I took them, realized I didn't have the bushings, but thought might be able to work on them without, just using calipers... NOT! I made such a mess of the one I did try, the other one is still hanging on the wall... You did a bang up job on yours....

Those are nice Les.... I picked up a couple of the kits in a blank/kit swap a while back... after I took them, realized I didn't have the bushings, but thought might be able to work on them without, just using calipers... NOT! I made such a mess of the one I did try, the other one is still hanging on the wall... You did a bang up job on yours....

If you turn between centers you don't need bushings, just use calipers to size the fittings.

Les