Quiet tonight.....

Sounds like this...

crickets.jpg

I'm a day late with my post, but last night was our local artist group meeting... the wife is President and I am VP and entertainment chairperson... we had a pallet knife artist set up to do a demo.. he is a renown artist in the East Tennessee area and has a number of is paintings gallery over in Gatlinberg.. so we were tied up for the evening... really an interesting guy to watch work... he did an entire painting of a forest scene with a creek running through it using just a couple of pallet knives.... :thumb:

Missed my two favorite shows last night too... NCIS and NCIS Los Angeles... maybe I can catch them on HULU or CBS.com later tonight...

Got outside and did a few yard, house, garage chores. Felt good to get out and be able to actually lift stuff. The shoulder isn't 100% yet, and may never be, but I can lift and do work again.
I do love the sunshine too. :bliss:

Got back from Phoenix to the dreary clouded over midwest. Unpacked, then watched my DVR'd shows, This old house, Son of Guns, and an episode of Dirty Jobs. Went to bed early (for me anyway).