New sport for ya Larry...

That's pretty cool. One of my buddies when I was growing up was pretty good at hitting flying bottle caps with a .22 pellet rifle.

yup he can,, i have seen traditional archers shoot asprins out the air.. and dimes were easy for them.. i never got there..but when i was younger i could zip chipmunks at 30 to forty yards without sights shooting instinctive,, had a blast shooting my take down recurve,, then it broke and i never replaced it.. today i am just shooting a compound and gettun by..

I once took out a crow with a rubber band and a cut clothes hanger clip. My friend said you can't do that again. I told him I don't need to I did it already. :rofl:
The bow shooting marksmen are really cool.

I was pretty good with slingshots when I was kid. We used hazelnut "Y" branches to make them and rubber bands from old bicycle inner tubes.
Normal stones were the ammo.

I could shot a matchbox from 10 meters away without aiming, but those were the old good days. Today my nephews don't even know what slingshot is.:(

The fact that you could build them and shoot with them afterwards is something that can't be forgotten.

I was pretty good with slingshots when I was kid. We used hazelnut "Y" branches to make them and rubber bands from old bicycle inner tubes.
Normal stones were the ammo.

I could shot a matchbox from 10 meters away without aiming, but those were the old good days. Today my nephews don't even know what slingshot is.:(

The fact that you could build them and shoot with them afterwards is something that can't be forgotten.
:thumb::thumb: I always loved my slingshot. Wasnt that good with it but sure did have a lot of fun.

I never made myself a decent slingshot, but I was deadly with a Wrist Rocket. :D

b84cea438d6f43a358fbe821bffac470621802c0-200.jpg

Still take a couple of wristrockets on camping trips. Can be kind of fun sitting there shooting at cans to waste away the time...

Still take a couple of wristrockets on camping trips. Can be kind of fun sitting there shooting at cans to waste away the time...

That's what we used BB guns for. The little "pour in about 500 BBs and fire as fast as you can pull the cocking lever" models. With persistence and accuracy you can cut a beer can in half with one. Spent many an hour on the cabin porch with my BIL shooting BBs.