I Wanna Build One of These

The tricky bit will be finding a small enough flux capacitor that will be able to reverse the effects of gravity along the several planes of the flume at the same time that can be powered by that water wheel.

The tricky bit will be finding a small enough flux capacitor that will be able to reverse the effects of gravity along the several planes of the flume at the same time that can be powered by that water wheel.

Absolutely right, time warping in a 3 dimensional world from a 4th dimension needs a perfect timing and complete control of energy.

Figured out for sure? Not 100%, but I do think there is a bit of a forced perspective type of optical illusion going on.

If you don't have the camera, or your eye, in exactly the right spot, you would see a very different view.

In other words, the water is flowing downhill, but the size and shape of the flues are made to trick your eye into thinking it is going uphill. So the water is flowing downhill, away from the camera.

I'd bet there is a pump and a timer in there as well that comes out just behind the very top support...

I'd rather not ever see it any other way though, cause I find it pretty amusing as is.

Aw forget it. I took a look again and the shadows and all the details have me confused... :rolleyes:

I'm just going to say it's magic, or CGI :rofl: