? Listening to tonight

Funny you should ask. Last weekend to get anything done for the http://rpmchallenge.com/ So I've been listening to music my buddies and I have been making all day.

Probably not the best music, but we've got quantity going versus quality!

I probably haven't picked up any of my guitars in months, but I've played Banjo, Mandolin, Guitar, and Bass today... Now if only I could sing.

Too much fun...

RadioParadise.com.

Recent songlist...

9:29 pm John Lennon
Instant Karma!

9:25 pm Broken Bells
The High Road

9:21 pm Bonobo
El Toro

9:16 pm Loreena McKennitt
As I Roved Out

9:09 pm Ludovico Einaudi
Primavera

9:05 pm Sophie Zelmani
Hard To Know

9:02 pm Fleetwood Mac
Landslide

8:57 pm Orchestra Baobab
Dee Moo Weer

8:55 pm Gooding
First Lullabye

8:50 pm Gomez
In Our Gun

8:46 pm Talking Heads
Pulled Up

8:38 pm Bryan Ferry
Reason Or Rhyme

8:35 pm The Jesus and Mary Chain
Just Like Honey

8:32 pm Martha Wainwright
Factory

8:28 pm Morrissey
Everyday Is Like Sunday

8:24 pm Val Davis
Texas Sky

Funny you should ask. Last weekend to get anything done for the http://rpmchallenge.com/ So I've been listening to music my buddies and I have been making all day.

Probably not the best music, but we've got quantity going versus quality!

I probably haven't picked up any of my guitars in months, but I've played Banjo, Mandolin, Guitar, and Bass today... Now if only I could sing.

Too much fun...

Wait till you get the link..

I guess I'm some kind of curmudgeon... when I go to the shop, I like the quiet and just the sound of the machines running... if I'm relaxing in the house, I like a nice background music,
but in my house more often than not it's just TV noise since my wife turns on the TV before she turns on the lights.... CNN and Opra play constantly here.

Thanks Steve. I love finding sources of music that I might have missed without folks sharing. I too am a Radio Paradise listener like Vaughn. Thanks to dear old dad I was raised liking everything from Bach to Zeppelin. Pandora Radio has a great learning engine and an impressive volume of genres and music. I have stations for Rock (3 or 4 sub categories), Blues, Classical, Jazz, Reggae and I forget what all.