For those of you in a warm climate

Allen :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That was briliant.:thumb:

Ken i see you guys also got hit. Here i was thinking we were in the final straights Sat morning with it raining. Grass was all over the place. then Sunday we woke up to at least 6 inches on the driveway.:(

I think i have had enough for this year.:)

6" of grass on the driveway??????????????
I'm guessing you better get after that mowing:thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

My mom said they got 22". She keep getting up in the night to shovel off her porch, as she was scared she woun't be able to get her door oppened.:( My sister in law had to call in help as there was so much show there was no way to get out of there road. They live off a dirt road that don't get plowed, and my brother is over in borneo.

I heard Ken found a note on his front door this morning.

Its nothing personal Ken.
We moved to Boca.
We just can't deal with the snow anymore.
Love,
The Chickens.

Allen, that made me laugh so hard the dogs were wondering what was going on. :rofl:

But it does hint at the first question I had seeing Ken's pic...where are the chickens? Just hanging around in the coop? If so, with snow like that it must be a fun trudge out there to feed them every day.

...where are the chickens? Just hanging around in the coop? If so, with snow like that it must be a fun trudge out there to feed them every day.

That's where the term "cooped up" comes from.

I haven't said anything about our chicken population for some time. Two were killed by a fox. One I killed because she was badly infected. And one died the next day of the same infection. That left two that Shelley nursed back to health by force feeding them fluids and antibiotics. So we have two healthy and happy hens very cozy in their nice insulated coop. Plenty of room for two, and they have been laying eggs from time to time thru this long winter. We are looking forward to getting some young chicks in another month or so.

But I have to say Allen, that your post cracked me up.