3 tear table

The original table was 3" narrower in the front and sides. Plus only 3 supports and 3 bun feet. I added 4 more supports and bun feet. Original tops were paper board with veneer so I used double sided cherry 3/4" ply, and finished. I took a small side table apart to get the extra supports and feet. So I guess one can say I do some construction flat work.

Attachments

• IMAGE_332.jpg
    IMAGE_332.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 61
  • IMAGE_366.jpg
    IMAGE_366.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 62
  • IMAGE_365.jpg
    IMAGE_365.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 66
This is what it is used for Rob. We delivered the table this morning to a very good customer we have been doing work for the past 3 years. Everything in her home has gone through this shop. I told her this morning I need to get in there and get pictures. This is the lady we or Jarrod did the piano for 2 years ago. So I like keeping her very happy. Very nice couch table. Once your seated with a slight touch to the bottom of the top table and it smoothly moves into the upward position. We needed to add extra weight to the bottom of the top so it would just smoothly drop down or slide up. I like this and am thinking I will be making more of them for customers in the future.

Attachments

• IMAGE_375.jpg
    IMAGE_375.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 30
  • IMAGE_377.jpg
    IMAGE_377.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 29
  • IMAGE_376.jpg
    IMAGE_376.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
dave,, i have seen your work and know what i am seeing from the first hand look at the pieces you have done, but yu really need to get a better camera for your pictures so that it shows what yu have done better,, if i were to be a prospective customer i wouldnt put much stock in the pics of the table, and might just look elswhere,, but i know that its a great finish and well built. even a $200 dollar one is better than your phone camera dave and then yu can use the pics for your portfolio. just tryun to be helpful:):thumb::thumb: