Great deal on drawer slides!

Alan Bienlein

Not sure where to post this but got a great deal on drawer slides yesterday. They were going to throw these away at work so I thru them away in my car.

This is 48 pr. of 18" drawer slides.
3-3-2011 001.JPG
Here is 93 pr. of 22"
3-3-2011 002.JPG
Along with another 75 pr. of 22"
3-3-2011 003.JPG
And I don't know how many 20" drawer slides are here cause I got tired of counting!
3-3-2011 004.JPG
They aren't full extention but the price was right. Now I have no excuse to get started on my new shop cabinets loaded with drawers!:thumb:

SWEET Alan:thumb: Now thats the kind of deal you would like to find as many times as possible:).....................So we have a shop rebuild to follow:D:lurk::lurk::lurk:

Not a total rebuild but atleast the area under my bench against the wall. About a 12' run of open shelving thats going to become all drawers.

Not sure where to post this but got a great deal on drawer slides yesterday. They were going to throw these away at work so I thru them away in my car.

They aren't full extention but the price was right. Now I have no excuse to get started on my new shop cabinets loaded with drawers!:thumb:

I have a few boxes of those around as well. Nobody wants them anymore. actually nobody wants the Accuride side mounts anymore either, I have a bunch of those too. Everyone wants the undemounts, but I prefer the sidemounts myself.

I have a bunch of those slides in my shop on a bench that I use hard, and I have a few Accurides on the same bench, and those work better over the long haul. They don't get clogged up with dust the way the full extensions do. Have to blow out the full extensions once in a while.

Nice score. If you put that many drawers in your shop you will never be able to find anything.:doh: