So...It's Friday

Darren Wright

Administrator
Staff member
What do ya all have going on this weekend?

I'm finishing up the kitchen cabinets this weekend. Have the doors re-hung, but need to do some final painting as I have only fully painted the hinge sides so that I could get them back up and out of the way. Have the trash can pull-out painted and ready to install also.

Saturday will be routing out some trim for the kitchen and tacking up and painting it. Need to do oil changes on the car & truck.

Taking a class all day Sunday.

Going to a home and garden show tonight with the wifey, son and DIL, tomorrow and Sunday is box time and work on making bead board slats for the wainscot for the dining room:)

Darren, sounds like you have a full weekend ahead of you! :thumb:

Tonight, LOML and I are getting out of the house to try out a new pub up the street, home before the little one goes to bed. Tomorrow I hope to cut up some logs for next years firewood I scronged from the tree trimmers that have been working around my work all week. Some of it might even make it to the lathe.

Sunday I will continue working on the laundry/bathroom in the basement...need to finish this up before it's to nice outside.

Supposed to rain/snow Sat., so need to bed the calves and the horse barn thawed yesterday so rinse and fill three troughs there. May bring in the young gelding and fit a harness on him. Oh, got to get a haircut.
Sunday, take Lou out of the house and hang out with her (also on Sat.) as she has been homebound now for over 8 months, try to keep her from getting stir crazy.

Just returned from Down Town DC delivery and a stop at the new (anchor) Weather man for NBC home to do some touch up. Working all weekend . I want to finish up the Old Man painting.

Putting together about 10 drawers/pullout shelves and more organization.

Got a flat tire on the right outside rear on my truck, so need to do something about that.

And there's something about a box swap coming up. Probably need to get started on that. :huh:

Also need to start getting ready for a little trip coming up...

Saturday is for working on my box swap box because SOME of us aren't as TALENTED and ORGANIZED as Glenn, who already has his FINISHED and on the mantel. :rofl: :rofl:

Our move is almost done. We finally sold our other house, and the rest of our stuff is coming next week. Sunday is for taking the ferry over to the mainland and bringing back our 31' motorhome filled with random stuff on the ferry. I've driven it across the mountains, but driving it on the ferry kind of gives me the heebee jeebee's. :eek:

Saturday I'm headed to Riverside to pick up a load of green mesquite and Sunday I've got someone coming over for some bowl turning time.

Im embracing being a landlord for the last weekend.
Played with and cursed at the drum sander today, its a love-hate thing.
Just working on another bed when time permits this weekend.

Tomorrow I'll baby sit the dogs and start sanding the 17 Irish Setter cutouts I finished last night, and go to get some stain or dye and some poly for them. LOML is out all morning judging a music something for another music organization. She will pick up a new 13 month old Irish rescue girl on the way home.
Sunday, we will work at the Celtic Festival in Dallas at Fair Park from 11 to 2, then swing up to Richardson to pick up the CPU for my computer build, and through Arlington and see if the Tiger Direct store has the case I want. Need to order the motherboard, then all I'll need is the new Win 7 Pro 64. Might be a month before I have enough pennies saved for that. That should get me sufficiently tired. :wave: Jim.

Wonderful sunny weather here, there is a club ride doing a Tamagawa loop (name of a river) what would be perfect, so of course, I'll be down in the Dungeon working on my trailer..... again....

With this new customer who orders a LOT of stuff SIX days a week, I need to make the trailer slightly wider, about 11cm/4.3" so I can fit the large and heavy 20L keg of beer in beside the six bottle sake case and still have room for the large bottle of beer case. Average load is around 150lbs, sometimes tops 200lbs, and yes it is uphill BOTH ways..... and no I'm not joking :rolleyes: :D I am getting a great work out each and every day, and the extra business is certainly well worth the effort.

So another Sunday down in the Dungeon making a mess :doh:

Wish me luck!