Top Shot

I don't know how folks are recruited for shows like this, maybe newspaper ads. But, as you say, these guys are not necessarily the best of the best. The show is contrived an unrealistic. Even though I am a shooting enthusiast I don't watch TS.
Best I can say for the show is they are trying to make a sport that lacks spectator appeal into a (somewhat) entertaining act.

I've watched it twice. Pretty lousy show. A few decent pistol shots in the bunch but that's about it. Maybe they are choking because of the cameras and stuff but I wouldn't pick any of them to be on my team.

I watch no realistic TV shows except Holmes on Holmes and House Hunter shows... ain't no such thing as realistic TV anyway.... Even Holmes is not really realistic and the House Hunter shows don't show real people looking for houses.... where are the people who are poor folks like me trying to find an affordable house?

i figured that after i cut a playing card in half, with only the edge as a target, off hand, at 12 yards, with a 54 cal hawken rifle, i've got nowhere to go but down with my shooting abilities... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Attachments

• card cut.JPG
    card cut.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 8