Mystery BOX

Vaughn's gettin some.

Gotta be that guy who's hobnobbin with the stars. He's been parTICularly quiet on this thread.

But then again, what would Vaughn do with a plane? No use on a lathe.

-----
Edit... anyone else feel like we're playing Clue?
I expect Tim Curry and Madeline Kahn to pop up and start haulin away the dead bodies any time now.

Last edited:
The quest for knowledge

Dang it! I wish my computer had been working properly sooner. I don’t know why, but I could only get first page of threads for awhile.

My thinking process was/is:

Don 1 pt for Plane
Art 1 pt for Chocolate
Chuck 1 pt for Cherry
We know it is not going North East because of Mack’s post

“+1 Wrong count 1 specie” (Side bar. My biology teachers are turning over in their graves because I can’t remember where species comes in the heirarchy kingdom, species, genus, phylum, etc.). Even our humongus dictionary was no help. Why is it that if I know the answer, it is IN the dictionary and if I do not know the answer it is NOT in the dictionary?

Steve 0.5 pt for “Someone getting a chunk of Cherry...to turn...
Rob gets 0.5 pt for “...a bunch of chocolate blanks for someone.”

Oh I really loved the, “Is ‘TN’ The Noodlehead Vaughn McMillen?” Right or wrong that should be worth 5 points.
Then I learned it is not going North West either.

It’s not going to Rob
South West got a point
Kalifornia got a point.

So South West Kalifornia, not Vaughn, leaves a few people like Dan D, Glenn B, and I thought of how verbose Glenn is on FWW with all of his tutorials, etc. and I thought Glenn.
Then I hit the entry “Not Glenn.” I know I should know more WW names down here, but I don’t so I think I am out of the name part of this game.

However, a wooden plane could be made out of “Chocolate” walnut and “Cherry” and be sent to someone in Southern Calif.

Art Mulder did some great thinking on his little ole brain messer uppper.

Hope I didn’t add too much confusion to the cauldron.

Enjoy,

Jim

Last edited:
so much for postal folks,, it was to be delivered on monday they said..but it is heavy so maybe there was delay..if it doesnt get there i will be upset what hasnt been quess and i wont answer now if it was is not replaceable by me anymore..

HUUUmmmmm I know the state of destination and it is not there, or not acknowledged at this time:huh: It will come and I am SO curious as to whom and what it may be :p:D come all check your mail boxes:)