Porter Cable PSH1 Gravity Feed Spray Gun

Matt Guyrd

Great Deal!

39.95 - 15%, plus free shipping = $33.45 :eek:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...66439?_encoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance
Shipping & Handling: $6.91
Super Saver Discount: -$6.91

Promotion Applied: -$5.90

------
Total for this Order: $33.45

Shipping estimate for these items: February 26, 2007
Delivery estimate: March 5, 2007 - March 9, 2007 1 "Porter-Cable PSH1 Gravity Feed Spray Gun"
Tools & Hardware; $39.35

Sold by: Amazon.com

Last edited:
The cheapest I have seen it in the last four month (maybe longer) was $58. It averages around $79 (according to Frozen Warrior).

I have heard a good many creekers and FWW folks say good things about this gun, so I jumped on it.

Matt

:rofl: :rofl:

Now where else do you see one moderator slammin' another?? Man, I love this place!:D ...
That wasn't a slam...heck, Steve would see that as a compliment. :p (Rosie might not, but I doubt she reads much here.) :D

Matt Dunlap, I do think you get the gloat of the day, if not the week. Well done. :thumb:

That wasn't a slam...heck, Steve would see that as a compliment. :p (Rosie might not, but I doubt she reads much here.) :D

WHAT?!?!? Rosie isn't a woodworker??:eek:

fwiw..."slammin" was used in the "teasing in good fun" sense. Hope that didn't come across too harsh. And we all know Steve's sense of humor is fully intact. ;)

Steve, I'll be sure to holler should I need assistance. The gun shipped today. Thanks for the kind offer. Was it you that said you use your PSH1 with a pancake compressor with decent results, or am I thinking of another member?

Thanks!
Matt

Yes. Gun works with a pancake ok. When I have to spray on the job site.

While we're at it, heres another :p :p :p :p :p back at Vaughn for that Rosie comment. ;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

All in fun:thumb:

Got home from work today and the UPS man had stopped by. He left me a package which contained my $3.45 PSH1 P-C HVLP Gravity feed spray gun!:D :D

Sorry, had to gloat just one more time on this heck of a deal.:D :D :D :D

:cool: :cool: :cool: :thumb: :D