It's Friday...

Good deal on the lights.

Had a good weekend also, other than losing some shelving and my workbench. :huh: My wife took them for her garage.

Got the trim installed in the kitchen and most of the handles patina'd.

Great part is that I don't have to show you pics since Don has given us a hall pass. ;) :D

Ok, will post when I get time to get them taken and off the phone. ;)

I came out ahead this weekend. Spent the day in Long Beach at an event sponsored by a company that makes software products for technical writers. This was a "Roadshow" presentation of the new version of their main product, plus some other good general info related to the documentation processing business.

And I won the big door prize, a full license to their product suite. :woohoo:

I came out ahead this weekend. Spent the day in Long Beach at an event sponsored by a company that makes software products for technical writers. This was a "Roadshow" presentation of the new version of their main product, plus some other good general info related to the documentation processing business.

now that is coming ahead!!!! wow thats a great door prize,, you must have had the corner bent on your stub huh:) so now that your software was free does that mena you will make a web page for me free too:D:thumb::thumb:

Nice! Not cheap software either.