725 Boston Post Rd

Bill Lantry

Hey, folks,

That's the address of a little place called the Cafe Allegre in Madison, Connecticut. Here's a picture:

sr_2472f78fc0b1bb.jpg

It's a nice place, in a nice little old-style New England town. Doorlink and I were there on Friday, to have a meeting. With a publisher. Three hours of civilized discussion. We talked so long we had to move to the bar.

And there, at the bar, I had a rusty nail. He had a glass of wine, Doorlink had her favorite libation. And about halfway through our drinks, we signed the contract for my first full-length poetry collection!

It's been a long road so far, but I feel like this is just the start. I have hundreds of people to thank, far too many to list.!

But most of all, I need to thank Doorlink, whose tireless devotion and skillful tenacity makes all things possible.

All Hail Doorlink!

Thanks,

Bill

Congratulations Bill and Doorlink! Please keep us posted for the release of your book. I usually borrow books from the library. I think this one, however, will become a part of my collection.

So now I need to remember where was I on Friday evening. I'll need to know it in the future when I'm asked - where were you when Bill Lantry went pro?

All kidding aside - congratulations. :thumb:

Best wishes

Jim Mattheiss