Lurkers

You mean a digital camera is a requirement?

Not a requirement. But in all seriousness, some of the folks here have a hard time writing or comprehending the written word (Y'all know who you are, so I'm not calling you specifically :rofl:), so pictures really help a lot..

Posting a pic typically results in more views, and more folks likely to chime in with comments or help :thumb:

Even just a cell phone pic can do a good job if you give it enough light!

You mean a digital camera is a requirement?

Not really, but apparently to some folks, yes it is. :rolleyes:

Pictures are great. Pictures are helpful. Pictures are entertaining. The more the merrier. Folks should feel free to post all the photos they want. But nobody should be hounded for not posting photos of something. ;)

Badgering folks for pics every time they buy a new widget or cut a board is a bit much, in my opinion. If someone needs to see picture to help clarify a question or provide a better answer, by all means they should ask...and that's ask, not demand. (Of course in the time it takes to cajole someone for not posting pics of their new Blargomatic 8700, one could simply look it up on the web if they don't know what a Blargomatic 8700 is.)

But that's just my :twocents: and not everyone shares that opinion. ;)

.... one could simply look it up on the web if they don't know what a Blargomatic 8700 is....

One does search, when one is still awake at 4:30 am :rofl:
I found one
653.gif
...& not bad at a cost of a dollar three ninety eight :p

OK, OK, I'm off to bed!

Even just a cell phone pic can do a good job if you give it enough light!

Pictures from a camera? Had two camera's stolen so far, not planning on buying another. As for cell phones, mine is a plain (started to appropriately misspell pain), Jane, with no texting or camera. Believe it or not, the only reason I bought the thing, was no more payphones when running for work. I like things that are inexpensive (cell phone costs me $100 a year), and do their function.

Pictures from a camera? Had two camera's stolen so far, not planning on buying another. As for cell phones, mine is a plain (started to appropriately misspell pain), Jane, with no texting or camera. Believe it or not, the only reason I bought the thing, was no more payphones when running for work. I like things that are inexpensive (cell phone costs me $100 a year), and do their function.

Just trying to be helpful.

Later.

You don't need no stinkin' camera. Post to your heart's content. Tell us the story of your woodworking life! :)

AHem,
for some of us, the camera is a vital part of our existence...

however, for any who are shy about posting their work, that's fine too! Tell us what you did, we'll cheer you on either way, lend a 'hand' where we can and share your trials and tribulations... victories as well as your less than notable moments. That's why it is called Family woodworking after all.