The Youtube Crack Thread...

That guy was on the Discovery show called 'Time Warp' where they blended up so stuff and the played it back super slo-mo. Forgot what all they did in it on that show.

Time for some more... this time of a musical nature

First, here is the official Weird Al youtube page. He's got all(?) of is own videos up there, I think. Or maybe not.

There are also some decent video's from concerts on youtube:

1- His most excellent "The Saga Begins" (parody of "Bye Bye Miss American Pie")
2- Weird Al does "Yoda" (AFAIK this is only sung live, never on an album) (Parody of "Lola")
3- "Polka Power" -- err, it's a polka medley like no other.

And from way, way back:

1- Dare To Be Stupid -- Weird Al mocking pretty much all of Devo
2- Another One Rides The Bus (Parody of "Another One Bites the Dust -- his first ever TV appearance)

If you dig more you can find "I Love Rocky Road", "I Lost on Jeopardy", and all kinds of time wasting Weird Al wonderful silliness.

now back to your regularly scheduled OT thread...

...art (who got "Straight Outta Lynwood" from the library this week, and is grooving to "Canadian Idiot", "Close But No Cigar" and "Don't Download This Song"..."

Last edited:
Okay, this isn't youtube, but it belongs here...

Co-Worker introduced me to "www.willitblend.com" today.

At this website they stick anything and everything into a blender, to see what happens. (and to prove how good their blender is, but the humour is the main focus)

I give you: Spam in a blender. In the Can!!

:huh::huh::huh:

Hi Art,
.... Yes I've seen this before, as they say, everything has it's place. If you need a machine to accomplish this kind of work, then this is it :thumb:.
You guys have way too much free time on your hands.:D

Hey, no one is posting funny video links these days...
Are you getting all of them on facebook?

Here's my time wasting contributions for this Friday in June:

1) The Fastest and Funniest LEGO Star Wars story ever told -- The ENTIRE starwars trilogy (the first one, not the jar-jar one) told in 2 minutes and 13 seconds. In LEGO. How cool is that?

2) The Watering Hole -- I know it is really just a commercial. And as such I sort of feel guilty for passing it on. But I just found it really cool how they seamlessly make it look like all those wild animals are just hanging out together.

3) The Hallelujah Chorus "nuns"... 'nuff said. (And I put that in quotes on purpose.)

4) Not so much on the funny side: Here is 8 minutes of rush hour in Utrecht, the Netherlands, compressed down to 2 minutes. That is a LOT of bikes.

5) For the musically interested, my co-worker shot this video of Gary McCracken (Drummer for the 70s group "Max Webster") doing all kinds of weird things with an electronic drum kit at a "drum clinic".

Hey, no one is posting funny video links these days...
Are you getting all of them on facebook?

Here's my time wasting contributions for this Friday in June:

1) The Fastest and Funniest LEGO Star Wars story ever told -- The ENTIRE starwars trilogy (the first one, not the jar-jar one) told in 2 minutes and 13 seconds. In LEGO. How cool is that?

2) The Watering Hole -- I know it is really just a commercial. And as such I sort of feel guilty for passing it on. But I just found it really cool how they seamlessly make it look like all those wild animals are just hanging out together.

3) The Hallelujah Chorus "nuns"... 'nuff said. (And I put that in quotes on purpose.)

4) Not so much on the funny side: Here is 8 minutes of rush hour in Utrecht, the Netherlands, compressed down to 2 minutes. That is a LOT of bikes.

5) For the musically interested, my co-worker shot this video of Gary McCracken (Drummer for the 70s group "Max Webster") doing all kinds of weird things with an electronic drum kit at a "drum clinic".

Hi Art, those were all very good, enjoyed them thorughly. Thanks :thumb:

Speaking of Star Wars, I can't believe I didn't post these earlier:

The Dude Trilogy:
1) Star Dudes
2)The Bad Dudes Strike Back
3) The Return of the Dude
(these are flash animation/movies of the Star Wars trilogy. Hilarious spoofs.)

In case you didn't know, theforce.net has a whole section of "fan" movies made about Star Wars. They range from awful to hilarious, and from rough to extremely well polished.

I recommend PA Wars, Duel of the Fakes (pt II of PA Wars), Troops, Bounty Trail (About Boba Fett), .... and I'd better stop there.

Happy Saturday.

Did you happen to catch the clock on the wall? :thumb:
It took better than 12 hours to do that vid.

Last edited:
I forgot this one too...

Best. Dad. Ever. (At least, I bet his kids think so)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TjuXWAfAEs

That's too cool. :D I wonder how many tries it took to tune the banked curves.

When I was in about 1st grade, some neighbor kids built a long straight saucer run in their front yard, with a big banked curve at the bottom to keep the riders from going out into the street. I remember for my first ride down the run, they didn't have the bank built high enough, so it was effectively a 4' ramp out into the street. Good thing there wasn't a car parked there or I would have landed on it. :p