Rockler T-Track Kit Sale

Jeff Weight

Rockler currently has their t-track kit on sale for $10.99. That's more than 50% off, and less than the price of a 4' t-track. They even matched the online price in the store. :)

That's a good deal. I bought four of them last month when they had them on sale. I figured that when I go to the hardware store and just buy three threaded knobs I have spent that much. A real rip off when you buy a little at a time.

That's a decent deal. A note about the Rockler ones: They're made for 5/16", not 1/4" things. Not a big deal, unless you go out and buy 3lbs of 1/4x20 bolts and discover they won't stay put in the Rockler tracks. DAMHIKT!!!

LOL, that stinks, but you have plenty of 1/4-20's now!

This is the way to buy the t-track though, with the track and the hardware I still have a small coffee can of knobs and bolts. (not counting the 6 that I have holding the hardtop on my CJ-7) :thumb:

Rockler currently has their t-track kit on sale for $10.99. That's more than 50% off, and less than the price of a 4' t-track. They even matched the online price in the store. :)

Boy oh Boy, like they say, "if you snooze, you lose". Had lots of errands and missed ONE day checking the forum & Rockler, and the t-track kits are SOLD OUT.:( Bummer!! I could have used 4 sets,.......oh well, maybe they'll come around again.:dunno:

Boy oh Boy, like they say, "if you snooze, you lose". Had lots of errands and missed ONE day checking the forum & Rockler, and the t-track kits are SOLD OUT.:( Bummer!! I could have used 4 sets,.......oh well, maybe they'll come around again.:dunno:

They will. It seems that they have that deal every few months.

Norm,

You can still order at the sale price...delivery is just delayed until March 30.

Hey Greg, thanks for the tip. You were correct and I have 4 on order now. I just passed on over it when I saw it was sold out, so didn't see the msg that they were ordering more and would honor the sale price. I did notice that the drawer and door pulls that were sold out didn't offer that deal though.