Friday's here

We started packing up the kitchen today. Demo will begin this weekend - new thread and new pics coming soon. Also getting ready for Brent and Sharon's visit Tuesday!

The snow on the lawn is receding in some spots so it's time to start cleaning up after the dog. :doh:

Put the finish on the "new" box I made as well as the surprise that goes in the box.

Sunday going to my daughters house for Sunday dinner.:)

Winds are a blowin with gusts up around 50mph. Glad we weren't driving today (We were supposed to be). Getting the camper packed up slowly and making some progress on some work things.

Headed to the Glass Buttes Knap In tomorrow, on our way to Boise on Monday.

Meeting up with Rennie and Jan on Tuesday! Should be a fun little trip...

Shop time tomorrow. Between Larry and Brent, I have decided I need better lights.

Sunday, starts off with church, then I have just been informed, I have to play farmer in the dell. Time to sale some more calves.

Out to dinner tonight with LOML, then trying to finish up handles for the kitchen cabinets. Tomorrow I need to run to Tandy leather for some supplies for a project, then B-day dinner for my SIL. Sunday I may try to get over to the range for some practice (unless I get it in tomorrow). Also need to clean up the yard some (weather permitting).

Just finished my box for the swap, Got a men's breakfast at church Saturday and church service on Sunday. and unfortunatly vacation ends and back to work on Monday :( :(

Winds are a blowin with gusts up around 50mph. Glad we weren't driving today (We were supposed to be). Getting the camper packed up slowly and making some progress on some work things.

Headed to the Glass Buttes Knap In tomorrow, on our way to Boise on Monday.

Meeting up with Rennie and Jan on Tuesday! Should be a fun little trip...

What Brent said. Can't wait to get on the road and away from the computer. We'll make Rennie post pictures for us :thumb::thumb:

This evening I got all my muzzle loading stuff together , the 54, 50 flintlocks and 45 percussion to give a talk to a group tomorrow and do a bit of shooting. It will be nice to have aday off. Sunday church and general lazy day. I need a bit more research on the wood restoration for my meeting with the classic auto guys I am to meet wit Tuesday

Last edited: