People who enjoy their work...

Lee DeRaud

...or have access to employer-provided drugs.
Got this recently, thought I'd pass it along:

-----Original Message-----
From: wood@woodworkerssource.net [mailto:wood@woodworkerssource.net]
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2007 2:34 PM
To: lee.deraud@adelphia.net
Subject: Woodworkers Source Online order #XXXXX has shipped

Good news, Lee! Our highly trained and skilled team of 50 employees has - with great care and attention - selected, packaged and shipped your order XXXXX on this beautiful day, 2/16/2007.
We had a lively celebration afterwards and the whole party marched down the street where the entire city of Phoenix came out, waved 'Bon Voyage!' to your package, and patted the UPS driver on the back.
Local TV stations sent in cameras and reporters who asked, "What does Lee DeRaud intend to make with this?" We offered no comment so we wouldn't spoil your surprise. We do hope to see pictures of what you make so we can have another city-wide celebration.
I hope you had a wonderful time shopping at Woodworkers Source. We enjoyed every minute of it, and
your picture is on our wall as "Customer of the Year". We're all exhausted but can't wait for you to come back to Woodworkers Source!

After you receive your order, we'd love to know what you think: http://www.woodworkerssource.net/myorder/
Thanks again,
Craig Haggarton and Crew
Woodworkers Source
orders@woodworkerssource.net
800-423-2450

I have been thinking I need to come up with something like that for when I email a report to my clients. Of course I would have some stick in the mud that would think it was unprofessional. :rolleyes:

I stop by woodworkers source from time to time and they do have an amazing collection of wood. I find them a bit high priced but some of their stuff they're the only game in town. My main supplier is Chandler hardwood follwed by Timber. WW source has 3 locations. The main one is in West Chandler,, they have a N. Phoenix location and another in Tucson