Vaughn this one is for you

Dave, I could only listen to about 30 seconds of his video. It may take incredible talent to play like that but after 30 seconds I was hoping to go deaf.:rofl::rofl::rofl: Man, that stinks.:eek:

You and Vaughn must have some hippie or beatnik blood in you if you find that music enjoyable :D:D:D

Great bass playing technique, but I'm with Bob...this style of music isn't really my cup o' darjeeling. There are a number of technically amazing players that don't really appeal to me style-wise. (Yngwie Malmsteen, I'm looking at you.) :p

This may also not appeal to some of you, but check out this young lady playing bass with Jeff Beck. Her solo at 1:25 or so is pretty good, but the facial expressions between her and Jeff are great at the end of her solo...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC02wGj5gPw

Gianni's got a cool close hand finger-picking thing going on there. That Aussie-girl Tal W. that sometimes plays with Mr. Beck is truly gifted.

This may also not appeal to some of you, but check out this young lady playing bass with Jeff Beck. Her solo at 1:25 or so is pretty good, but the facial expressions between her and Jeff are great at the end of her solo...

Yes, the chemistry is there....They were awesome at the last Crossroads festival. And that particular tune is my all time favorite Beck piece.:thumb::thumb::thumb::wave::headbang::woot: