Happy Birthday Jeff Bower

Happy birthday young man. :D

beer-can-birthday-cake.jpg

Thanks all! :thumb:

I will be celebrating :beer::champagne:...my MIL is coming over to spend the night with the kid and LOML and I have a swanky room downtown...we are meeting friends for drinks and will probably have some dinner at some point as well...I have tomorrow off so we can sleep in (I hope I can still do this) and have a late breakfast or early lunch and then off to the DOT to get my DL renewed. :doh::eek:

Wait I thought I was celebrating? :huh::rofl:

Saw your cake! Bud light?? Come on dude! Happy birthday with a Colt 45 or Night train...you deserve it!!
All the best on your birthday!!

Happy birthday Jeff. Personally, I prefer a Smith and Wesson 45, actually have changed to 9mm. Either way, being alive and with the ones you love are the best way to celebrate birthdays!!!!:thumb::thumb:

Saw your cake! Bud light?? Come on dude! Happy birthday with a Colt 45 or Night train...you deserve it!!
All the best on your birthday!!

I had my share of those in college :doh:....I plan on catching up with some Irish friends tonight, Mr. Guinness and Mr. Jameson!

Attachments

• 1300356616-75.jpg
    1300356616-75.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 1
  • jameson.jpg
    jameson.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 1
Awww mannn...Corned beef braised in Guinness. Cook the potatoes in the pot and bake some others. Mash the one's in the pot and make twice baked potatoes. :thumb::thumb: