9 Months To Go...

I roughed in a new house for my wife[and me] last year in December, so I guess shes covered for last year. Hope to get it well on its way to being finished this year, but work had better pick up....

Just read that real estate sales are at their lowest in 50 years, so she may just get a new coat.....

WHOA THERE HORSEY!!!! WHAT'S THIS ABOUT CHRISTMAS!!!!! I'M STILL FINISHING UP SOMETHING FOR A BOX SWAP!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Man, Santa's gonna bring somebody some coal this year that's a for sure!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Actually I've got 4 bunkbed/desk combo's, a queen bed, 4 built in closets, and a couch and love seat I want to get done for my wife and kids by Christmas.

Thanks for reminding me. I've got to go out into the shop and have a beer now. Maybe two.

Now look what you made me do.:D:D:D

Actually, March 25th is a special day for us, one year ago, our eldest daughter left Japan to move to Canada and go to high school. Yes it has been one year. She is doing very well, fitting in and getting great marks in school. All A's & B's except for a C+ in English :D She is well above her class average, and she is doing that in English, which is not her mother tongue, we are stupid proud of her! She will turn 17 in May.

Christmas..... yeah, 9 months to go..... :santa: