It's Friday

Saturday is just another regular work day for me.
I've also been thinking about getting the lawn mowers tuned up so I hope to maybe change some oil and air filters and sharpen some blades this weekend if time allows.

I need to finish my swap box tomorrow morning then I get to start the wainscot for the dining room. I have all ready have cut the stock to rough sizing and have resawn at Larry's. Finally got the router bits for the tongue and groove and the tooling to create the beading:)

More recovery and rest. Running a low fever, 99.1 so I'll put a call in to the service tomorrow and see what they want to do. A little shoppiing at Costco, that always picks me up! My sister is coming to see me on Sunday and that always brings a smile to my grin :D

I will be at the church doing a few last minute things and then handing my only daughter off to be married.

Congrats to all involved, Rex. :thumb:

My girlfriend is staying at the house the weekend with me and my wife. :cool: :rofl:

Jane (the "girlfriend") and I worked together for 15 years or so. We were beer-drinking buddies for much of that time and are best of platonic friends to this day, even though she moved out of the state last year. She and her dog are in town for a few days, so part of the next couple days will be spent visiting with her. The three of us started the weekend with a very enjoyable Friday night dinner with a long-time business associate from Tokyo.

Saturday and Sunday will be a combination of shop and yard work, including some time spent on a swap box and on processing a couple pieces of turning wood that I picked up this week (still not sure what kind it is), but if it's green and free, it works for me. :D Might try to get some more of my recent mesquite haul roughed out, too. And of course, SWMBO will likely also have some other house stuff she wants me to do. :rolleyes:

So the big day is here. I am on this thing. Calming nerves. One of the soloist is sick. The bride is playing Wii and my wife and a freind are setting up the wedding cake. Now when do I have to be where? Tomorrow is a brunch at out place and the kids will open their gifts. Then it is cleanup time and a nap. Yes I will have to cleanup before the nap SWMBO orders.

While my backyard "landscaping" lies dormant, I needed something new to interrupt my shop time. LOML has a small electrical problem that I will take care of later today (after I spend a few hours in the shop that is). Then, if she has made a decision I will mount the new front door hardware to her new front door (and then sneak back to the shop) ;-)

Today is tool dy. We are going thru all the tools and tuning them up. Got all the fill in place last weekend. Have a guy coming this week to pack it in again. We are going to work on some lights today. Just picked up a pile of older light fixtures for free.:thumb: So, now we just need to get them all laidout and installed. Tommrow where taking the day off and spending it with my kid.