Your Internet Activity

Inspired by something Steve Southwood said in this thread, what are the top 5 places that you visit most on the internet aside from any email accounts and FWW? In any order.

Here, I'll start:

1. My local weather

2. Wikipedia

3. Sudoku online

4. the dictionary

5. Lee Valley :D

I also regularly go to CNN, NYT Crossword, Fark, and used to read the WSJ editorials until they made it paid content, Foodtv.com, amazon, b&h photo, dave's garden, UBCbotanicalgarden, reefcentral (saltwater aquariums). And Fine Woodworking--just got a subscription!

Last edited:
1) Woodturnersresource.com (good answers to questions I have to)

2) Facebook.com (Mafia wars!!!!)

3)foodtv.com ( gotta eat...right?)

4) eBay.com (gotta buy wood!)

5) CA6DMAT.org (Federal job)

"One Yahoo Group specific to my Viet Nam and Army Service. " Roger...God bless you and your friends for your service :highfive:

Last edited:
Assuming you aren't interested in my personal email nor the countless work related websites I visit on a daily basis, the following are my top 5 "for fun" visited websites:

5. Seattle Times
4. The News Tribune
3. Prospect Insider
2 USS Mariner

And the #1 website I visit is...

1. Lookout Landing

Obviously, I have the misfortune of being a serious Seattle Mariners fan. :eek: Other than that, I also visit up to 5 or 6 news related websites per day.

Power goes on and 2 windows are opened
FWW and FB
Than a third is opened for trolling CL and Ebay and looking for jeep parts or WW tools.:thumb:

Well she said no FWW and e-mail so...

Facebook, good to keep tabs on family
The Wood Whisperer

It is really true, I only have 3, here and the two above. I will surf around every now and then. Just not much out there.

Aside from this place, in no particular order...

The woodworking (turning) forums...

Woodturners America
Woodturner's Resource
World of Woodturners
AAW forums
A small private forum that shall remain unnamed

The others...

Facebook
Hot Talk (a small travel forum I've been a member of for over a decade)
Radio Paradise
Fark
Bluehost Admin Console

Besides email and here...

Facebook
google reader
Lumberjocks
MSNBC.com
CNNSI.com
A couple KU bball sites
Craigslist

and thanks to everyone reminding me of it...Woodturners America will now be in the mix again! :thumb::D Now I just need to turn something to show here and there and my world will be right again!

Last edited: