post deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post deleted with consent of poster, after review by moderators. Moderators in agreement to do so:
Ken Werner, Cynthia White, Stephen Bellinger, Don Baer, Steve Southwood

This thread is now closed by majority agreement of the Moderators.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drew, you know we have a Code of Conduct, and we have to enforce those rules.

"No politics, no religion. If you even think it might be considered political or religious, it is. Please don’t post it."

So right or wrong, funny or not funny, harmless or harmful, no religion means no religion, especially in jest. Believe it or not, lots of people get offended by religious jokes.

So here is an interesting thought i think.

Could i start a blog, and host our offending posts their offsite? That way those that wish could see the post and it would not infringe our COC.;)

I did not see the joke, but I trust the mods to do their job, if they thought it needed to be reviewed, then let's let them do their job. If you don't like how they are doing their jobs, you can stand for election and take a turn at the wheel :thumb:

So here is an interesting thought i think.

Could i start a blog, and host our offending posts their offsite? That way those that wish could see the post and it would not infringe our COC.;)

Rob
With all due respect that seems like just away around the rules. If we go around rules we might as well have no rules. If we don't trust the Miods we might as well have no elections.
Garry

Status
Not open for further replies.