So I was just challenged...

Are you sure Brent doesn't have too many clamps?

attachment.php

Attachments

• clamps.jpg
    clamps.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 52
Sharon, I think every time he buys a clamp, you should go out and buy something that you like! Books, clothes, jewelry, art, whatever appeals to you! :thumb:

now wait a minute here cynthia,, if she gets a desire to go tothe store she can just buy some more clamps and be a great wife that warrants the hall of clamp fame:) not any fancy jewels or more shoes or another purse just buy clamps and make the matrraige strong threw mutaul intersts brent gets clamps and she spends some money to make her feel good like most ladies need at times:rofl::rofl:

now wait a minute here cynthia,, if she gets a desire to go tothe store she can just buy some more clamps and be a great wife that warrants the hall of clamp fame:) not any fancy jewels or more shoes or another purse just buy clamps and make the matrraige strong threw mutaul intersts brent gets clamps and she spends some money to make her feel good like most ladies need at times:rofl::rofl:

Now, Larry, :rofl: :rofl: a woman can be great wife without being in the Wall of Clamps Hall of Fame. What are you thinking, man? :rofl: :rofl: I don't know where Sharon's interests lie--maybe she collects telescopes or bugs or something. Yes, Jim and Bob, those clamps are an essential part of woodworking, and similarly bugs would be an ESSENTIAL part of a bug collection; if she does crafts or quilting, then several yards of fabric would be an ESSENTIAL part of that. Larry, thanks for reminding me about the shoes and purses, because they are definitely an ESSENTIAL part of MY LIFE.

Don't go there, Larry, Jim, and Bob. I just watched LOML have installed in his shop a 2 post hoist, and you can bet your bottom dollar my list for LV and Grizz is growing longerrrrrrrrr every day! :rofl: :rofl: And I have my eye on a purse too.....:D :D thanks Larry. :thumb:

Chuck, you mean the vortex? The lathe force? The earth's 4th Law of Physics? I'm feeling it, buddy, just don't know what to buy.....but I don't want to hijack this thread........:D

The woodworking force.:thumb:
The vortex is a whole nother thing.:thumb: We have cookies:thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well I tell you what I have too many clamps! I'll gladly trade some spring clamps for some regular 12" to 36" pipe bar clamps.:wave:

Honestly, Sharon can go buy whatever she wants, whenever...

Her problem isn't so much about a quid-pro-quo, but rather why do I even think I need it in the first place... :rofl: :rofl: