Yeah, Yeah..Boo, Hiss

We smoke, not too proud of it but it sure came in handy as I 'needed' a cigarette after opening my 'swap box' from Vaughn today :thumb:

Anyways we roll our own trying to save a cent or two, and I made this holder for the Mrs....3/32" sides, box jointed on the TS using a backer board... first attempt didn't go so well, got half way thru without a backing board and then...KAPOW...blew three teeth out somehow, quite the wake up call :rofl:

Walnut with an eagle ink stamped under blo...challenging I'll say, especially with eye's and nerves as old as me :D

Attachments

• mini-DSCF3210.jpg
    mini-DSCF3210.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 86
  • mini-DSCF3218.jpg
    mini-DSCF3218.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 92
Looks great Ken Those little box joints are well done. I also really like the eagle :thumb::thumb:

Smoking is dumb. Continuing to smoke is dumber. smoking with copd is just plain stupid. don't ask how I know:eek::D

Ken, That looks great and the micro joint look to be challenging. Regarding the smoking, I used to smoke and quite, maybe too late since they are testing me for COPD. I used the patch to quite and found it to be fairly easy. For your own good think about doing it. BTW the patches cost less then the smokes.

Thanks for the comments folks :thumb:
I used to be a chain smoker...but they were too hard to keep lit, so I switched to cigarettes :rofl:

Looks great Ken!

How did you do the eagle on the front?

Brian
That was done with a rubber stamp & ink...experimenting as I wasn't sure if the ink would bleed/run with a finish applied over it..so far so good, needs another coat or two of Blo then some wax.