If ya feel like sending a word to the guy upstairs

Don Baer

Staff member
I am going in in the morning for a Lexiscan (combination stress test and nuclear imaging test). I have been having a shortness of breath and they want to check out the ole ticker. I will let yall know the results when I know but I would appreciate any help I can get with the big guy.

You sure it's not just age catching up with you... :D:D

Good luck on the stress test... they're not all that terrible but they do tax me...
last one I did, the Doc put me on the treadmill and I lasted almost 12 minutes... then he put me on that doppler table where they run a machine over and around you... you have to lay with your arms over your head... the test takes about 30 or 40 minutes... almost couldn't get my arms down... but luckily they found nothing wrong, just getting old and stiff.... I still get winded pretty quickly, but figure that's more likely a lifestyle problem than anything else... too many years riding a desk and not moving my butt.

You got my influence with the big man for whatever it's worth... good luck and I'm certain you'll come out aces.... :thumb::thumb: