My web site is finally up

Sean Wright

I'm not really sure where to put this post, so I'll stick it in with the off topic stuff.

I put together a basic web site highlighting much of my turning and flat work. It is a free site through google, so I can't complain much about the limitations.

Let me know what you think.

www.tinyurl.com/thewoodshoppe

Last edited:
That looks real nice, Sean. :thumb:

My only critique is that "show case" on the first page should be "showcase". (Sorry, it's the editor in me that make me see things like that.) :rolleyes: :p

Very nice, Sean. I find it difficult to keep my site up to date. Are you intending to sell from the site?

Thank you:)

At this point, I am not really planning on using it to sell anything.

However, I did just show someone the site and they want to buy a cutting board. So I guess I did some unintended advertising. :dunno:

Sean, nice site, beautiful work, great sentiments. I did click on JET tools and it didn't work. Think it needs the www put in front of it. :dunno:
Otherwise, someday I hope to be able to display talent such as you have displayed. Great job! :thumb::thumb:

Sean, nice site, beautiful work, great sentiments. I did click on JET tools and it didn't work. Think it needs the www put in front of it. :dunno:
Otherwise, someday I hope to be able to display talent such as you have displayed. Great job! :thumb::thumb:

Thanks for the feedback! :thumb:

When I initially set up the site, that URL was correct. Apparently since then, Jet has changed it. I have updated it with the correct working link.