we have gone Droid

Frank Fusco

I'm not sure I am happy about this. :(
Our two year contract with our cell phone company has expired and we are/were in need of new phones. My wife wanted a full blown deal with internet, apps, GPS, automatic nose wiper and, Oh, yes, it even allows talking. :eek:
I would have been happy with just a talkie.
But, she picked out the fancy-dancy, most expensive one. Actually, not a bad price with the contract renewal and trade in of our youngest grandchild.
Since we were going to be paying for the additional data package I decided I might as well make use of it also.
Then there was the issue of fitting the extra cost into the budget. We fought about that for a while. I was at a handicap. Hitting her very hard in a public place wouldn't have looked good so I let her beat the stuffings out of me. We are giving up food one day a week to pay for the fancy-dancy phone, with Blue Feet, Black Teeth, 'apps' and other strange features. ;)
I hoping it will prove useful and help us keep up with this amazing changing world.

:rofl:

Let us know if you have any questions or need app recommendations (like "Angry Birds")...pretty soon you might be wondering how you ever wasted so much time doing anything else. ;)

Frank, I know what you are talking about, but when wife came home with 2 Blackberrys (phones not fruit) I thought why do I need that. Well long story short, I love the thing. Can get weather, news, keep up with email and though I hate to admit it I don't think I could get along without it. Our contract is up this summer and we are already talking Droid.:doh:

Congrats Frank! I just went droid and I love it. I'm sure it even has the ability on it somewhere to do that 'talking' think you are typing about....

I'm not sure I am happy about this. :(
Our two year contract with our cell phone company has expired and we are/were in need of new phones. My wife wanted a full blown deal with internet, apps, GPS, automatic nose wiper and, Oh, yes, it even allows talking. :eek:
I would have been happy with just a talkie.
But, she picked out the fancy-dancy, most expensive one. Actually, not a bad price with the contract renewal and trade in of our youngest grandchild.
Since we were going to be paying for the additional data package I decided I might as well make use of it also.
Then there was the issue of fitting the extra cost into the budget. We fought about that for a while. I was at a handicap. Hitting her very hard in a public place wouldn't have looked good so I let her beat the stuffings out of me. We are giving up food one day a week to pay for the fancy-dancy phone, with Blue Feet, Black Teeth, 'apps' and other strange features. ;)
I hoping it will prove useful and help us keep up with this amazing changing world.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: